Well what exercises have I done today:
- 20 minutes on the Sprint Bike
- 1 hour 44 minutes walking around the main road
- 25 minutes on the Sprint Bike
- 45 minutes on the treadmill
- 2 x 30 minute DVD workouts
- 20 minutes on the Total Gym
So that is just a portion of what has happened with regards to my fitness after working on the harvester for a few days. The reason for my exercise (that might seem extreme) is so then I stay fit for working on the grape harvester. I am also in 2 competitions:
I am learning so much more about food, exercise and realising how strong my body actually is, figuring out which muscles need more/less work, how to stretch properly, how useful Yoga is and so much more that cannot be put into words because the thoughts are running (literally) through my head like wild-fire. But now that I am understanding more about my capabilities, strength and power within my body, my being, I am able to studying and understand what makes my body tick!
Also specifying which muscles should/shouldn’t be over used, there for my body doesn’t make me suffer because I am not making the same mistakes that I use too:
- Jumping in without thinking.
- overdoing exercise.
- overdoing jobs.
- carrying things that are too heavy.
- Misjudging my capabilities.
Listen and Learning is my lesson I think for next week!